Nettle dumplings - something strange or very healthy dish?
Hello dear readers!
Dear readers! For you, we have created communities in social networks in which useful articles and interesting ideas are published several times a day! Subscribe and get useful content in a convenient format!
- In contact with
- Yandex Zen
Today I want to share with you my experience in cooking nettle dumplings. Yes, it is from this burning grass.
Many are interested in dishes and recipes with this herb, since there are a lot of different vitamins and minerals in it. It has a beneficial effect not only on plants, but also on people.
I hope you are interested in this unusual recipe, and you yourself will try to make such a dish, if you are a vegetarian, then this is another dish that diversifies your diet.
For cooking, we will need the following products:
- Dumplings dough - 300-400 gr;
- Nettle - 10-12 young branches, 25-30 cm long;
- Onions - 2 pcs. medium size;
- Sunflower oil - for frying onions;
- Minced meat - 100 gr;
- Salt, pepper - to taste;
- Flour for modeling dumplings.
I made 2 types of dumplings - one with meat, the second vegetarian, just nettles.
- We pour nettle over boiling water so that the branches do not burn hands, close the lid with grass, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Cut nettle twigs into small pieces. Then boil them in salted water for about 10-12 minutes and fold the colander so that the water is completely glass.
- Dice the onions and fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- We mix nettle and fried onions, divide into 2 parts and add minced meat to one of the parts. Salt and pepper the filling to taste.
- We sculpt our dumplings and boil them for 7-15 minutes until cooked in boiling water.
When the dumplings are ready, you need to get them with a slotted spoon and decant the water. Add a little butter and mix well. You can not add butter, but it seems to me that this way the dish becomes tastier.
I also make garlic sauce for this dish. Mix 2 tbsp. sour cream and mayonnaise, add a small finely chopped clove of garlic.
With this dish, you should be careful for allergy sufferers and people who have diseases in which the use of nettles is contraindicated.
I must say right away that the dish is tasty, in my opinion, and you can only find out if you like it by tasting it.
For you, we shot a video where we described all the details of the preparation of this unusual dish.